If we understand the logic of trust, we can better build it.
Neuroscience has made huge strides in understanding trust and behavioural economics. This gives us an understanding that trust is not just fluffy and emotional, but it is a physical reaction, like a knee jerk reflex.
In fact, there are products that say, ‘If you spray this on you before a meeting, you will be more trusted and more successful.’ Obviously it’s nonsense and beyond ethics, it’s hard to do it by phone and email. That’s why we need to look at the psycho:logic of trust. How does trust work in our customer’s minds? What can we do to trigger trust?
That’s what Hutrust® does. Hutrust® reveals how customers assess trustworthiness, providing us with the ability to:
- Understand why customers trust us how much.
- Discover how we can better fulfill on the customer’s trust criteria.
- Define what to say and how to act in all interactions.
If there is something like a trust equation, it’s this one. In all our studies the average of the 6 Hutrust® facets always equal the customer’s direct trust score. This shows that the 6 Hutrust® facets indeed make up trust in its totality.
Hutrust® reveals the 6 drivers of trust. This knowledge enables you to define what you need to be trusted for and better deliver on it. Hutrust® is:
- Psychologically correct (developed under supervision of the father of the most modern psychology, Professor W. Salber.
- Statistically proven to make up trust.
- Practically proven from telesales to billion $ investment pitches and with clients from Australia to Qatar.
This means working with Hutrust® you are sure to work with a model that has its direct equivalent in your customer’s mind, ensuring what you do is effective.
The 6 Hutrust® facets are proven to drive 75-90% of trust & the NPS and up to 70% of satisfaction. By using Hutrust® you know you use a robust model to build trust and improve your KPIs.